Horizon is a complete business communications service that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
Key Benefits Section:
- Features you can easily control – Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
- An on-demand service with no hidden costs – As Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use Horizon together with our mobile services you benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices. •
Enables flexible working – Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
- A business continuity solution – Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
Savincom and Horizon
Horizon has grown to become the leading hosted IP Telephony product in the market, due to the feature rich, highly flexible and cost effective solution which the Horizon platform offers, but why choose Savincom:
A Passion For Service:
On-site installation: Each of our Horizon installations is completed by a trained engineer who will come to site and install the phones.
Specialism in Unified Communication: Here at Savincom we have a wealth of expertise in both the IP telephony/internet connectivity and mobile solutions. This helps us deliver a fully unified communications package for our clients, simplifying billing, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Horizon takes the burden away from your IT team. Local administrators manage and configure the system according to your organisation’s needs. Employees can then manage their calls easily and effectively, so maximising individual productivity.
The winning formula
Horizon combines handsets from several manufacturers, an easy-to-use web interface, Gamma’s trademark network resilience and services, and the power of the world’s leading communications platform. It is available as a fully managed service.