Join Savincom and you will be joining a dynamic, fast-growing company that excels
Current roles: Start date 3rd February 2017 (3 Openings)
Job Specification – New Business Field Sales – Telecommunications
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
Sector: Telecommunications – Mobile, data, fixed and unified comms
Work Experience: 1-3 years
Basic Salary: £25-30K
OTE: £40-£45K – uncapped commission
Benefits: Company mobile and laptop/tablet, Business travel expenses covered, plus more.
Start Date: Feb 2017
About the role
Due to the opening of a new central London office we currently have a requirement for new business field sales executives covering the London region. You will be selling our comprehensive range of mobile, data, fixed and unified communications services including to small and medium size companies. Focusing on high value SME Businesses to Corporates you will take full responsibility for acquiring new business sales. BDM’s will be expected to initially generate their own opportunities through various means such cold and warm calling, networking, social selling but will be supplemented with appointments and other opportunities. BDM’s will attend appointments with key decision makers within SMEs and Corporates, building relationships with them and selling the appropriate products and services. BDM’s must be self-motivated and have the determination to close deals. BDM’s will be set GP (Gross Profit) and connection targets: 50 connections a month and achieve a GP targets of £7K a month. An attractive commission structure to reward you.
- Sales Manager: Reporting to the sales manager
- Subordinates: None
- Other Savincom Staff: Expected to develop good working relationship with other member of the sales team, including fellow BDMs, appointment setters etc. Working alongside various departments from accounts, marketing and our support desk.
- Customers: Interacting with prospective clients via email, phone, and face to face meetings etc. Liaising with key decision makers and influencers within companies to effect a close.
- Other external contacts: Maybe required to interact with our suppliers and partners for example, for product training.
The Individual – Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Aptitudes
- Good track record of acquiring new business and hitting targets
- Professional and credible
- Good communication skills
- Determination to succeed in a new business sales environment
- Takes ownership
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of field sales in the telecommunications is desirable – If you are coming from another sector you must be able to demonstrate your successes in that sector.
- 1 to 3 years of field sales experience.
- Degree – Preferable
Join Savincom and you will be joining a dynamic, fast-growing company that excels in the field of independent telecoms consultancy and offers you a wealth of opportunities.It takes exceptional people to deliver the exceptional level of service that enables Savincom to stand out from the crowdWe already have a growing team of the best sales, support, technical and account management individuals in the sector.But we are always interested in hearing from anyone who feels they have the talent, drive and passion that we at Savincom pride ourselves on.
While Savincom has a reputation for being committed to outstanding customer service, what our staff also know is that we are equally committed to our people, giving them the opportunities to excel and to grow within the business.
We incentivise them with career paths and promotions and enable them to fulfil their potential with training and development and personal mentoring from our experienced team – sharing the wealth of knowledge and expertise we have within the business to drive the business forward.
Savincom MD Sahil Zada says: “You will never be just another number on the payroll, at Savincom we are a dedicated team that share a common goal – to do best for our customers, best for the business and that means doing best for all our employees.
“If you are an exceptional individual with a good set of knowledge and skills and a good track record in the sector, then you are the sort of talented individual we are always looking for.”
Savincom is currently recruiting for telesales and field sales, account managers and support staff. If you would like know more, please get in touch. We always welcome enquiries from talented individuals.
We also feel We are not only part of a team here, but part of a family
All enquiries regarding employment opportunities should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org